Needless to point out that WordPress is the most popular website management system in use. In fact, 89% of publishers within the MGID platform utilize this software solution.
If you are a tech-savvy content website owner, adding a code of the MGID ad for AMP will take you less than a minute. But what if you’re a publisher on WordPress, who knows all about the business side of advertising, but doesn't want to get into the technical one? We have found a way to make your job much easier. In fact, we have found three.
MGID has integrated with three WordPress plugins, allowing you to easily add our widget’s code to a publisher’s AMP page. We’ve already given you reasons why a publisher needs AMP (it increases sales conversions by 20% and website traffic by 10% to name a few), so let’s move on to the plugin descriptions:
- AMP for WP – Accelerated Mobile Pages: this plugin automatically adds AMP functionality to your WordPress site.
- Advanced AMP ADS: an enhanced paid extension within the AMP for WP plugin.
- Ads for WP – Advanced Ads & Adsense Solution for WP & AMP is an ad inserter solution built for WordPress & AMP.
Download the plugin that works best for you (we’ve chosen Ads for WP as an example)
After installing the plugin, the Ads option will be displayed on the WordPress dashboard.
Create a new ad, select the Ad Type – MGID and fill in the rest of the fields:
- insert the widget ID into the Data Widget;
- add pieces of the MGID’s widget code to the Data Container and Data Js Src fields
Or contact your manager and they will take care of all the settings.
Click on “Publish” button and the ads will be displayed on your AMP page.
This is how they are going to look:
We do hope this enhancement will be of help to you. And don’t hesitate to contact us in case you need any help.